During the first week in August 2014, Dunia reached out to a number of in-country contacts to gain a better understanding of the environment surrounding Libyan O&G assets, and perform a comprehensive assessment of the recent security instability on the near term oil production in the country—by asset, by region, and by corporate owner. This 12 page report covers the following specific areas:
- Current political and security rundown.
- Top-level grouping and asset inventory of in-country O&G assets.
- Identification of key armed groups controlling each asset, and breakdown of group control implications.
- Near-term and medium-term production expectations by asset grouping.
- 6-12 month production scenario analysis.